This web site is for persons with dyslexia in the
North and South Tipperary Region who are dyslexic.
The aim of the website is to hear from
children and young adults who are dyslexic.
· I want to hear your own personal experience
about their learning difference.
· What it is like for you before
they were diagnosed Dyslexic
· How you feel about
· Do you think there is enough help
· What extra do you see on a page
when they are reading?
· How do you find spelling, maths
· What subjects or things in
everyday living do you find hard.
· How do you feel about remedial
help in school?
· Do your peers because of doing
remedial help, bully you?
· Do you attend a Dyslexia Assotation Branch?
· Do you know you are
· Do you know there are many
different types of dyslexia?
If anyone wants to contact me you can do
so I don't require your name just your age and whether you are Male
or female and you can write your story.
Marian Quinlan Curtin